1.You can travel Tel Aviv at any time of the year, as the city has a very pleasant climate. Most vacationers visit it during the period from early May to mid-October; at this time the average daily temperature is about 27 degrees Celsius.
2. The city has excellent public transport; you can travel through its territory by buses and taxi. Public transport runs through the streets from 5:00 am to midnight. Tickets are purchased on the main bus station or directly from the driver.
3. Bus routes 18 and 5 are the most popular among tourists; they pass through the main streets of the city and cover a majority of main shopping centers, markets and attractions.
4. Thrifty travelers and those who prefer to stay in budget places have to pay attention to the hotels located in the southern part of the city. Lots of affordable hotels are also located in the immediate vicinity of Tel Aviv; it is quite easy to get there from the city center.
6. It’s most profitable to pay for goods and services with national currency; sometimes markets can take a foreign currency, but at extremely disadvantageous exchange rate. Money can be exchanged at banks, exchange offices and specialized post offices.
7. Local residents treat foreigners in a friendly and welcoming way. Before asking a question, be sure to say hello. In public places and markets you would be greeted with a radiant smile, it’s common to return the smile back.
There are many restaurants in Tel Aviv that are known far beyond the country. One of these dining places is the Ali Karavan restaurant specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine. Despite the … Open
9. It’s definitely worth to bargain at markets and in small private shops, as sometimes it helps reduce the item’s price several times.