1. Going on vacation, regardless of the time of year, the hotel room must be booked in advance. Also, it is necessary to agree in advance about your arrival, those who expect to have a rest in one of the sanatoriums and boarding houses. One of the most affordable housing options remains rooms and apartments, which are rented by locals.
2. For those who prefer a private apartment, it is worth taking into account several important features. The lower the cost of a room or apartment, the farther it is from the sea, but you can always reach the beaches by public transport.
3. For lovers of a relaxing holiday, the Vityazevo village is perfect, where there are very good conditions and a clean sea. For those who seek both a clean sea and entertainment, Dzhemete or Pionersky Prospect will perfectly suit.
4. The Eastern market is ideal for buying fresh food at an affordable price; there is a very large selection of different vegetables and fruits. For clothes and memorable souvenirs, it is best to go to the North market and it is better to buy gold and jewelry in the shop "Rubin", which is located near the Central Market.
6. Those who prefer to use taxi services should be extremely attentive. Many local taxi drivers offer newly arrived tourists help in finding suitable housing. Obviously, this service is not free, and if you use it, you can seriously overpay.
7. The highest prices in local hotels and restaurants are in the summer, and economical tourists are best to visit Anapa in the autumn. The beach season here usually lasts until the end of October.
Anapa is a typical resort town with a lot of cafes, restaurants and canteens, designed for tourists with a wide variety of preferences and financial opportunities. For those who prefer to … Open
9. It is convenient to travel around the city by bus and fixed-route taxis, the latter plying the city streets until late in the evening. The route of urban transport covers the entire coastal zone, including nearby resort villages, so it is not difficult to get to the beach of interest even from a remote area of the city.