1. Fans of beach rest are better to visit Antalya during the period from April to October – during this time of a year prevails a clear sunny weather. Those, who expect spending more time on trips, are better not to travel to the city during summer – hot weather can break your plans.
2. Do not make photos of the local people on the streets, especially women dressed in black shawls – this is forbidden. Before you take a picture of a man, make sure you ask him for permission.
3. Entering houses and mosques can be made only after you remove your shoes. Make sure you are quiet in the mosque. Do not forget to pay your attention to your outfit before you plan to visit a mosque. Tourists wearing revealing or bright clothes may be simply rejected to enter the territory of many places of interest.
4. Drinking alcoholic beverages on the streets of the city is forbidden. Alcohol can be even removed from the menus of many restaurants during important religious celebrations.
6. Do not forget to bargain in local markets and in retail stores. For local merchants bargaining has become a kind of a ritual. Asking for a discount is not appropriate, probably, in large supermarkets only. When you go to a market, it is better to take a lot of money in small denominations, so it will be easier to pay to sellers. Many of them can simply pretend that they do not have the change, thus increasing the price of a product.
7. Clothing and jewelry are better to buy in special shops. The quality of jewelry in street markets can be quite doubtful.
Antalya is the perfect place for upscale vacations, which will be even more amazing, if you choose the right hotel. One of the most luxurious places is Ramada Plaza Antalya resort situated … Open
9. The best way to get water for drinking is to buy it in shops. Drinking tap water may affect your health not in the best way.