1. The best way to move around the city is subway. This will not only help you to save money, but also will help to avoid traffic jams. We suggest purchasing subway map that will you’re your travel around the city even easier.
2. Handshaking and any other physical contact during the greeting are not accepted among the local residents. Nodding replaces all forms of greetings usual for Europeans.
3. Local people appreciate punctuality, so you simply cannot be late for a meeting. When you plan to visit someone’s home, you must buy small gifts for the hosts - this is the custom.
4. Before entering a house or a temple you should definitely take your shoes off.
6. You should be especially careful when crossing streets in Tokyo since here is established left driving.
7. Local restaurants are a wonderful place where you can order various delicacies at very low prices. Many seafood types, which are considered exotic in European restaurants, are a daily meal in Tokyo.