1. The best period for vacations is from the beginning of November to mid-April, as at this time the most favorable weather prevails and rainfalls are rare. It's worth considering that it can be very hot in the daytime, so it's better to go for walks and excursions in morning and evening hours.
2. The archipelago has excellent ferry service to the islands of Phuket and Krabi; travelers would find it easy to get to latest. Ferry ride takes less than two hours. Itwill give a lot of impressions, even more exciting than boating ones.
3.Water transport is the only mode of transport on islands. Throughout the islands you can travel on foot or by bike, as places are very rocky and there are no highways there. If you want to get to the other side of the island, but don't want to hike, you can rent a boat on one of the local beaches and get to your destination along the coastline.
4. Purchasing a ticket for the ferry, don't buy a return ticket. The fact is that when you purchase ticket for the return journey at once, you can overpay a lot, though traders say that it is very profitable.
6. Budget travelers have to pay attention to hotels at Loh Dalum Bay, at a substantial distance from the pier. It won't be difficult to get from here to popular entertainment places and beaches; however, you could save on accommodation significantly.
7. Travelers, which don't like to walk, have an opportunity to rent a bike. It remains quite a popular form of transportation among locals, but it's not always convenient to travel on it through the narrow and winding paths.
The only inhabited island of the archipelago is Phi Phi Don. There are numerous popular eating places here. Many restaurants and cafes on beaches are focused primarily on tourists. One of … Open