1. The hottest season of the year in New Delhi lasts from the beginning of April till the end of October, and the most rainy months of the year are considered to be July and August. During this “wet” period a touring program can be interrupted with unfavorable weather conditions. That’s why tourists, who opt for lots of excursions and tours, should choose another period of time for visiting New Delhi. The most favorable season for visiting this tourist destination lasts from February till April.
2. One of the cheapest and optimum means of public transportation is underground. On buying a ticket one should keep in mind that the ticket is valid only within one station that is why there is no need to buy few tickets in advance.
3. Prudent tourists should get a special tourist card which gives a right for a day or three of free using of underground. A cost of such a card is 100 and 250 rupiah correspondingly.
4. The best alternative to underground is a bus however cruising the city by bus is not as comfortable as by underground. As a rule buses run at 20 minute intervals. One of the main disadvantages of the traveling by bus is lack of signs enumerating bus routes passing there on bus stops.
6. This fact considers local taxi services as well that is why tourists should specify and compare the rates for a trip and try to negotiate the cost. If a driver is obviously skyrocketing the cost of a trip and denies any bargaining tourists should look for another taxi car as they can be sure that it will not take more than five minutes.
7. City guests should be ultimately cautious with choosing local cuisine treats. One should not eat too much of treats sold in the streets as these can be bought only in checked and proven street stalls. One can easily distinguish popular stalls from those serving low quality dishes as the latter rarely have long queues near them.
One of the main merits of the crowded and buzzing city of New Delhi is a rich choice of restaurants and bars. Visiting of the brightest gastronomy destinations to learn major culinary … Open
9. Tourists should avoid obsessive help and assistance offered by local people. Any offer to guide to a popular market place or a spot of tourist interest should better be denied.