1. There is no public transport the island, but there is always an option to take a taxi. Guests of Koh Chang also have a possibility to rent a car, but it would be useful only to those who are planning to move a lot around the island.
2. If you believe the opinion of seasoned travelers, the most attractive and affordable eating places are located within White Sand Beach. This is where you can taste affordable seafood dishes of great quality.
3. Foreign guests should take into account that all Buddha images are sacred to the locals and severe penalties are provided for their desecration. It is worth considering not only for those who are looking forward to visit religious shrines, but also for those who love to decorate their clothes with local symbols.
4. Locals are very friendly and hospitable; they are always happy to talk to those who are interested in their culture and traditions. The only subject that shouldn’t be discussed is the royal family. It mustn’t be criticized and even discussed.
6. Choosing souvenirs it’s worth remembering that export of figures of Buddha, ivory and antiques is prohibited. Lamps would be great souvenirs; they are sold in almost all the souvenir shops of the island.
7. Exotic fruits bought at any market show serious threat to foreign visitors. Fruits definitely need to be washed thoroughly using bottled water. Using of tap water for drinking is also highly undesirable.
There are no excursions in Pattaya that would be more amazing than a trip to Koh Chang. This picturesque tropical island never fails to enchant travelers; holidays on Koh Chang certainly … Open