1. Holiday-makers should remember that severe penalties are prevised for the desecration of Buddhist shrines. All Buddha images are considered sacred, so they have to be treated with special reverence and respect.
2. Local people are very sociable and easy to go on contact with foreigners. You can talk about any topic with them; the only taboo is discussing the royal family.
3. Don’t enter the territory of a temple or a private house in shoes, as this is one of the most serious offences. When visiting religious sites it is allowed to put a pair shoes in a bag and take it with you. It is unacceptable to visit local temples and shrines in low-necked and bright clothes.
4. Those who hope to visit local cinemas have to consider an important feature. Before the movie the royal anthem is always playing, which has to be listen standup.
6. Most local shops are open 12 hours a day, from about 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. It is also worth considering that the city has several daytime markets and a large night market; it would be very profitable to shop there.
7. Sports fans should pay attention to clothes and accessories offered in local shopping malls. They differ with a quite high quality and attractive prices.
Your active city break in Hua Hin. Attractions, recreation and entertainment - best places to spend your day and night here
By far, the most important places of rest are beautiful sandy beaches, which are represented in abundance both in the city and in the surrounding area. The main beach of the resort … Open
9. You can take photos freely at most of excursion sites. However, tourists need to clarify current rules before the excursion starts.