1. Local people are very intolerant to public expression of love, so do not even hold each other’s hands while walking in the city - this will cause confusion and contempt.
2. Bangkok, as well as any other Thai city, is a very religious place. That is why travelers should show great respect for local religious customs. Criticizing religion is strictly forbidden, as well as giving negative comments about the royal family.
3. Do not show your anger or speak in a raised voice in public places and on the streets of Bangkok. This will be considered a sign of bad taste and bad manners.
4. You should be more careful with your gestures as no careless touch or embrace are allowed.
6. We do not recommend going on a trip on summer as your holiday can be disrupted by long tropical rains.
7. Don’t forget to buy jewelry at local markets with great caution, because inexperienced travelers can easily get cheap imitations for very high price.
Many gourmets call Bangkok a true food paradise as the local cuisine is very versatile and unique. Attractive restaurants and cafes can be found literally everywhere in the city - next to … Open
9. Products made of crocodile skin are one of the most popular souvenirs that travelers usually get as souvenirs. We suggest buying it in specialty stores, there’s a chance you will buy a fake in markets and open trade outlets.